This Solar Powered Emergency Telephone Pillar is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas. Painted for outdoor use, this vandal-resistant tower serves as a great deterrent to crime.
APPLICATIONS of Roadside Emergency Telephone
They are often used at university and college campuses, roadsides, streets, public square, car-parks, police stations, outside buildings, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses, transit facilities and remote locations where local power is not available.
MAIN FEATURES of Roadside Emergency Telephone
- There are 3 options for the connecting (analogue, VoIP, GSM/3G)
- Programmable for speed-dialing (PPT)
- Weather protection IP65-IP67
- Can be programmed remotely
- Telephone line powered for analogue phone
- Additional power supply required for VoIP or GSM type
- The emergency phone is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case with a door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
- The material of the tower is cold rolled steel with powder coated body.
- Solar panels and batteries are sized according to the installation location. A charger, batteries and other equipment mount inside the tower.
- Vandal-resistant structure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphics and colors choices are available
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 Compliant
Sleek and harmomious design free of sharp edges
Prepared for the containment of auxiliary circuits
With Solar panel mounting bracket which is adjustable on multiple directions
Galvanized steel, it can be manufactured in stainless steel
AIS304/AIS316L on demand
Orange (other colours on demand)
2400* 436* 306 (mm)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS of Roadside Emergency Telephone
PoE or 12V DC
SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
G.711 A/U, G.722 8000/16000, G.723, G.729
- 90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
90~95dB(A) at a distance of 1 m
Remote programming by SMS
- Dual-Band WCDMA/HSDPA 850/1900MHz
- Dual-Band UMTS/HSDPA 900/2100MHz
- Dual-Band UMTS/HSDPA 850(800)/2100MHz
IP 66 as per EN60529
-40°C to +70°C
-45°C to +85°C
PACKAGE & DIMENSIONS of Roadside Emergency Telephone
Unit size: 2400 *436 *306 (mm)
Packaging materials: pearl cotton, wooden box
Net weight: 40 KG
Gross weight: 50 KG
1. ODM & OEM products or solutions
2. Sample order is greatly welcomed.
3. We will reply your inquiry within 12 hours
4. Update the productive process and show the packing details
5. After delivered the goods, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the products, if there is any further questions, welcome to contact us and we will solve the problems for you in time.